[器乐] [转帖]萨克斯和人声

回复
查看
[复制链接]
发表于 2005-5-26 21:14:00 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

Dave Koz(戴夫•考兹)是著名的萨克斯演奏家,在欧美享有盛誉,虽然在国内听众群中其名气不如Kenny G(肯尼•基),但其演奏水准也是毋庸置疑的。实际上Dave Koz和Kenny G他们演奏的虽然都是萨克斯管,但前者演奏的是次中音萨克斯,而后者演奏的是高音萨克斯,所以在听感方面前者的音色显得淳厚而成熟,Kenny G则高亢嘹亮。Dave Koz从1990年推出第一张同名演奏专辑后便在乐坛确立了自己的定位.其中的一首"Nothing But the Radio On"于1991年作为单曲发行,成为热门的作品。歌曲中演唱部分由名不见经传的歌手Joey Diggs担任,全情投入的撩人歌唱在香醇的萨克斯催化作用下犹为深情动人.

Nothing But the Radio On Life, shades of blue, Love was bittersweet till I found you, Time, after time, Feelings disappear...

Friend, when we met, Life was like a joke I didn't get, But when you're holding me, You make me understand, What this heart is for...

Now we've nothing but the radio on, We are dancing to a new emotion, We've got nothing but the radio on, We're making love in slow motion...

Ooh, one night like this, Can melt away the lonely emptiness, Each perfect kiss, Answers every wish I wish...

There in your eyes, I can see the years of tears I've cried, And though the waiting game, Is all I ever play, It's time to let love in...

Now we've nothing but the radio on, We are dancing to a new emotion, We've got nothing but the radio on, We're making love in slow motion...

Hey girl, oh...

When nothing is right, We can't go wrong, And so tonight, They're playing our song, We're kiss to kiss, And heart to heart, And the music never stops, Once the love starts...

We've got nothing but the radio on...

Hey baby, Nothing but the radio on, Ooh... Love in slow motion, Ooh... Nothing but the radio on, We are dancing to a new emotion, Hey baby, nothing but the radio on, Making love in slow motion, We've got... Nothing but the radio on, Don't you know we've got, Nothing but the radio on...

发表于 2005-5-29 20:33:00 | 显示全部楼层

这首歌曲好熟悉!听过的!我有很多萨克斯的磁带!

发表于 2005-6-22 20:17:00 | 显示全部楼层

他的专辑听过3个,都还不错~

发表于 2007-1-7 23:14:00 | 显示全部楼层

我有他的专辑,特棒!尤其那英的那首《征服》,被他吹绝了。

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

产品推荐

关注

关注我们可获取更多免费资讯,获得更多学习资料
公众号