发表于 2005-4-11 19:01:00 | 显示全部楼层

我赶快下,不然就没了!

发表于 2005-4-11 23:57:00 | 显示全部楼层

这个电影版很不错!老大[em17]

顺便问一下,谁有舞台音乐剧版的《剧院魅影》?看过一回,觉得舞台音乐剧表演丰富些。尤其是唱段部分,声情并茂给人的内心冲击太大了。

发表于 2005-4-28 16:04:00 | 显示全部楼层

舞台版本的歌剧魅影我也很想找到,不知道谁看到过。电影版本已经非常棒了。在深夜,已经独自在书房欣赏2次了。

发表于 2005-4-28 20:48:00 | 显示全部楼层

啊!我几个星期前买了张DVD,但是像老大讲的,唱段部分没有中文字幕的。后来又去换了一张另外一个版本的,还是没有。前两个星期给学生欣赏了。我是选择段落给他们欣赏的。现在可以下载完全版的真太好了!谢谢!有索取也有回报,奉上部分唱段歌词,如果那位朋友有谱子就更好了!

发表于 2005-4-28 20:50:00 | 显示全部楼层

phantom of the opera 歌手:michael crowford & 专辑:the phantom of the

the phantom of the opera from "the phantom of the opera" phantom: michael crowford christine: sarah brightman in sleep he sang to me in dreams he came that voice which calls to me and speaks my name and do i dream again for now i find the phantom of the opera is there inside my mind sing once again with me our strange duet my power over you grows stronger yet and though you turn from me to glance behind the phantom of the opera is there inside your mind those who have seen your face draw back in fear i am the mask you wear... it's me they hear your my spirit and your my voice in one combined the phantom of the opera is there- inside my your mind in all your fantasies you always knew that man and mystery... were both in you and in this labyrinth were night is blind the phantom of the opera is here there inside my your mind sing, my angel of music he's there the phantom of the opera (christine starts wailing) sing... sing for me... sing, my angel of music! sing for me!

发表于 2005-4-28 20:51:00 | 显示全部楼层

music of the night 歌手:michael crowford 专辑:the phantom of the

the music of the night from the phantom of the opera by: michael crowford i have brought you, to the seat of sweet music's throne. to this kiningdom where all must pay homage to music music. you have come here, for one purpose, and one alone. since the moment i first heard you sing, i have needed you with me to serve me, to sing, for my music. my music. nighttime sharpens, heightens each sensation darkness stirs and wakes imagination silently the senses abandon their defences slowly, gently, night unfurls its splendour grasp it, sense it, tremulous and tender turn your face away from the garish light of day turn your th away from cold, unfeeling light and listen to the music of the night close you eyes and surrender to your darkest dreams leave all thoughts of the world you knew before close your eyes, let your spirit start to soar and you'll live as you've never lived before softly, deftly, music shall caress you hear it, feel it, secretly possess you open up your mind, let your fantasies unwind in this darkness which you know you cannot fight the darkness of the music of the night let your mind start a journey through a strange, new world leave all thoughts of the world you knew before let your soul take you where you long to go only then can you belong to me floating, falling, sweet intoxication touch me, trust me, savour each sensation let the dream begin, let your darker side give in to themusic of the night harmony which dreams alone can write the power of the music of the night you alone can make my song take flight help me make the music of the night

发表于 2005-4-28 20:52:00 | 显示全部楼层

think of me 歌手:michael crowford & 专辑:the phantom of the

think of me from "the phantom of the opera" think of me, think of me fondly, when we've said goodbye. remember me, once in a while - please promise me you'll try. when you find that, once again, you long to take your heart back and be free - if you ever find a moment, spare a thought for me... we've never said our love was evergreen, or as unchanging as the sea - but if you can still remember, stop and think of me... think of all the things we've shared and seen - don't think about the things which might have been... think of me, think of me waking, silent and resigned. imagine me, trying too hard to put you from my mind. recall those days, look back on all those times, think of the things we'll never do - there will never be a day, when i won't think of you... can it be? can it be christine? bravo! what a change! you're really not a bit the gawkish girl that once you were... she may not remember me, but i remember her... we've never said our love was evergreen, or as unchanging as the sea - but please promise me, that sometimes, you will think oooooo~f me!

发表于 2005-4-28 20:53:00 | 显示全部楼层

all i ask of you 歌手:steve barton & sara 专辑:the phantom of the

all i ask of you from "the phantom of the opera" raoul: steve barton christine: sarah brightman no more talk of darkness, forget these wide-eyed fears; i'm here, nothing can harm you, my words will warm and calm you. let me be your freedom, let daylight dry your tears; i'm here, with you, beside you, to guard you and to guide you. say you'll love me ev'ry waking moment; turn my head with talk of summertime. say you need me with you now and always; promise me that all you say is true, that's all i ask of you. let me be your shelter, let me be your light; you're safe, no one will find you, your fears are far behind you. all i want is freedom, a world with no more night; and you, always beside me, to hold me and to hide me. then say you'll share with me one love, one lifetime; let me lead you from you solitude. say you want me with you, here beside you, anywhere you go, let me go too, christine, that's all i ask of you. say you'll share with me one love, one lifetime. say the word and i will follow you. share each day with me, each night, each morning. say you love me... you know i do. love me, that's all i ask of you. anyway you love me too,love me that's all i ask of you

发表于 2005-4-28 20:57:00 | 显示全部楼层

第一首是主题音乐,是魅影带克里斯汀穿行在密道时演唱的。第二首是在魅影的地下宫殿里,魅影对克里斯汀演唱的。第三首是克里斯汀的“成名曲”。第四首是克里斯汀和桑尼布的对唱,在他们一起离开魅影的地下宫殿时也再次出现。啊~美死了~

发表于 2005-5-12 16:00:00 | 显示全部楼层

高清晰,非常好。谢谢!!

发表于 2005-5-15 13:30:00 | 显示全部楼层

水墨丹青,谢谢了。

发表于 2005-5-16 10:07:00 | 显示全部楼层

谢谢!谢谢!

发表于 2005-5-17 18:30:00 | 显示全部楼层

赵老师~~

找不到该页!!怎么办??

发表于 2005-5-17 20:43:00 | 显示全部楼层

以下是引用潮涯在2005-5-17 18:30:13的发言:

赵老师~~