Let's talk about music.

回复
查看
[复制链接]
发表于 2006-2-18 22:10:00 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

Why does nobody talk about music in English? Is anybody going to try it?

发表于 2006-2-19 18:01:00 | 显示全部楼层

chante  老师,你好!谢谢能来这里坐坐:P

chante老师看来对双语教学有研究,真诚欢迎你给我们带来更多双语教学的方法,这里的鹰子老师也是从事双语教学的,大家可以多做些交流。因为双语教学的队伍还比较薄弱,所以更希望有更多的chante老师还关注双语教学。 

发表于 2006-2-23 01:02:00 | 显示全部楼层

I was really happy when I first found this bilingual forum, though I am a little disappointed now. Still,I thank you.

楼主| 发表于 2006-2-24 17:15:00 | 显示全部楼层

OK just talk about music

.wut kinda music do u like best? i wanna ask some questions about music education.

maybe CHANTE u kno sth about it...   

From my understnding, music shoul give people a sense of beauty

After hearing the music they should not want to do anybad things ,only then is it truly "good" music. :)

now,im confused cuz now im a junior ,will graduate, im afraid my future.i wanna get a high degree... if 

i can get a job and become financially independant, then that may be my best option ...

the benefits of doing the postgraduate degree for my future career .

now i have grown up but i still depond on my mama, i hope i can earn money by myself ,

[此贴子已经被作者于2006-2-24 17:30:22编辑过]

发表于 2006-2-27 00:58:00 | 显示全部楼层

Hi! Elina, your understanding of music is quite right. Without beauty, without music. However we should also see that different people have different idea about beauty. Something beautiful to someone may be dull to someone else. Some music works like pop songs and light music are apparently beautiful or sweet, but they are shallow. On the contrary, some music like Bach’s may sound flat, but it is deep. I read from a book that Hitler enjoyed Wagner’s works crazily but hated Bach’s music madly. Why was that? It is worth our while thinking about it.

[此贴子已经被作者于2006-2-27 1:07:01编辑过]

楼主| 发表于 2006-2-27 01:08:00 | 显示全部楼层

As for your future, needless to say, it’ll be quite bright. In fact, working is also a kind of learning. As long as you keep on sharpening your music tech and freshening your English fluency, you will be afraid of nothing. X.O. is waiting for you. And, it is very possible that your English may bring you an opportunity to study for a higher degree independent of your mother’s financial support, am I right?

楼主| 发表于 2007-3-14 12:29:00 | 显示全部楼层

good !

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

产品推荐

关注

关注我们可获取更多免费资讯,获得更多学习资料
公众号
公众号
咨询热线:027-88881234
CopyRight © www.hongxiao.com. 武汉火笛文化发展有限公司鄂ICP备2022013670号-1